Return to Headlines
Senior End-of-Year Schedule of Events
Senior End-of-Year Schedule of Events ~ 2019
- (Saturday) May 4 – Sr. Class Trip to Baltimore
- May 8- Senior class meeting immediately after homeroom in the auditorium.
- (Sunday) May 19 - Baccalaureate at Turkey Valley Church, 13606 State Route 235, Millerstown. Service begins at 6:00 p.m. This is an optional event.
- May 21 - CPAVTS Awards Night at the Christian Life Assembly, 2645 Lisburn Road, Camp Hill at 6:30 p.m.
- May 20 – May 22 Senior Finals. May 23 is a make-up day.
- May 24- Last day of Vo-Tech for seniors.
- May 28 – This is the last day of classes for seniors. Seniors should report to practice at 1:05 p.m. in the auditorium. Class Night at 7:00 p.m. This is a required event. Seniors should report to the auditorium by 6:30 p.m. Dress for the evening should be business casual. No jeans, tee shirts, shorts, tank tops, sneakers or flip-flops.
- May 29- Graduation practice in the auditorium at 10:00 am.
- May 30 – Pictures and Senior Walk. Seniors should arrive promptly at 9:00 a.m. in their caps and gowns for the Senior Walk. Students should wear dress attire under cap and gown for pictures (dress shoes). Keep in mind that our “Senior Walk” will occur before the photos so you may bring comfortable shoes for this. If you are purchasing individual cap and gown pictures, the photographer will be available starting at 8:30. The class picture will be taken in the gymnasium immediately after the senior walk.
- May 31 – Graduation practice at 10:00 a.m. Senior graduation speakers will remain for extra practice. Seniors report at 6:00 p.m. for Graduation. Graduation ceremony at 7:00 p.m. Graduates will receive their diplomas and report cards when caps and gowns are returned after the commencement ceremony. These must be returned in a plastic bag.
**All obligations (chromebook/charger returned undamaged, text books returned, lunch account has no negative balance, etc.) must be fulfilled to participate in graduation ceremony.