• If you are a current student or a graduate of Greenwood and you need a transcript sent to a post-secondary institution, please complete the following form:
    Once the Transcript Request Form is complete, return it to the Greenwood High School Guidance Counselor by fax 717-589-0805 or mail:
    School Counselor
    Greenwood  High School
    405 E. Sunbury St.
    Millerstown, PA 17062
     If you have any questions contact Mrs. Davidson, Middle/High Counselor:
Last Modified on December 6, 2012